What technology do you recommend for slurry flow measurement?

For measuring the flow of slurries the two most common types of flow meters used are magnetic flow meters (magmeters) and ultrasonic flow meters. Flow measurement in slurries requires more attention to design than other applications do because of the abrasive quality of particles in suspension and the possibility for scale formation. It is possible to reliably measure the flow of slurries.